The Washington State Nurses Association is pleased to offer you FREE continuing nursing education through our website. We continue to add to our learning modules, so please check back often to see our expanding inventory of options.
On this website you will be able to...
- Select a CNE course to study from the Course Catalog
- Read the CNE course at a time and location convenient to you
- Start, stop, and re-start your reading where you left off if you cannot complete the session in one sitting
- Take a test, and upon passing and completing the evaluation, print your CNE contact hour certificate
- Have a complete record of the online CNE courses you have completed through this website for up to seven (7) years
- Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. Communications such as course completions, password reset, etc. will arrive from this web site marked from email@example.com. If this address is not in your address book they may end up in your junk mail or rejected completely by SPAM filters.
- Please make note of your user name and password. You can use this to log into the site to take other courses and retrieve your personal course information.
- You are required to have a unique E-mail address. If you share e-mail with someone else in your household, you will need to get your own! This is so we can inform you of any changes to your account or to the site.
Notes on User Name and Password for Login:
To get started, click the “Course Catalog” tab above. If you do not have an account, go to the Log-In page and click on “Don’t Have an Account… Register Now.”
If you previously used WSNA Online CNE to sign up for or take a course, your user name and password should remain the same. Your Log-In status is now clearly displayed at the top of the page.
If you are a WSNA member, you already have an account – even if you have not signed up for or taken a course. Your default user ID is your first name, followed immediately by your WSNA member ID number. Your password is your WSNA member number. Once you log into the site, you should change your password and other information in your profile. Make your password something you DO NOT use for high security online accounts such as banking and investment accounts.
Forgot your user name or password? You can now retrieve it from the Log-In page. Once logged in, you can manage your own profile.
Problems? If you have any problems, please email WSNA or call WSNA at 206-575-7979 and we can assist you.
The Washington State Nurses Association CNEPP (OH-231, 9-1-2015) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.